THERMAL CENTER FOR TREATING ARTHRORHEUMATISM
Responsible Dr. Daniele Rizzo
The arthrorheumatic diseases that are treatable at our Centre in agreement with the NHS:
- Osteoarthritis and other degenerative forms
- Osteoarthritis, osteoporosis
- Disk disease, outcomes of surgery for herniated discs
- Ankylosing spondylosis, spondylosis, spondylolisthesis
- Extra-articular rheumatism
- Inflammatory rheumatism in dormant stage (rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, etc.)
- Fibrosis, tendinitis, fibrositis, fibromyositis
Muds and salsobromoiodine waters are used to treat these diseases, in selected cases the sulphurous water of our springs is used as well.
The main active principles of these waters are sodium, chlorine bromine and iodine.
The most striking action is anti-inflammatory.
Subject to request, the following treatments may be associated:
- Physiatric Visit
- Massage therapy
- Physical and rehabilitative Treatment
- Water gymnastics
- Diet plan