Thermal center for the treatment of vascular diseases
THERMAL CENTER FOR THE TREATMENT OF VASCULAR DISEASES
Responsible: Dr. Aspero Lapilli
Vascular disease that are treatable at our Centre in agreement with the NHS:
- Linfodermia and lipodystrophy (cellulite)
- Sequelae of chronic vascular disease
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Varices and their consequences
- Sequelae of chronic venous diseases
- After-effects of peripheral vascular surgery
- Peripheral functional vascular disorders
- Ulcerous complications of the lower limbs
For the treatment of these diseases, the salsobromoiodine water of our springs is used, as for vascular or tub baths with whirlpool, and in some cases, sulfur waters are useful as well.
The main active principles of these waters are sodium, chlorine, bromine, iodine and sulfur.
The most striking action is anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antiseptic.
The meeting with the specialist lets you know which is the best treatment, even at home, which means how to deal with the most visible diseases: telangiectasia (capillaries), varicose veins, post thrombophlebitis ulcers.
Subject to request, the following treatments may be associated:
- Vascular specialist visit
- Doppler AAII
- Vascular activity in water or in the gym
- Blood tests
- Diet plan